Sunday, January 29, 2012

On my Way to Brussels

So I'm not actually in Israel yet. I'm currently in my 12 hour layover in Brussels. It's pretty exciting. I got off the train and it was 8am and the city was not only still dark (the sun had barely come up) but the city was dead as well. I was wondering where everyone was and why nothing was opened and then realized, it was a Sunday morning. I found a place to have my Belgian waffle and Stella and let me tell you… it was delicious. It's pretty cool actually being here before everything opens up and all the people come out. A totally different type of experience than being thrown into a city and everyone's trying to get somewhere. I'm taking a lot of pictures, but the crazy thing is that I'm about to be in Israel in like 16 hours or something like that. I can't believe it's finally here. But it doesn't matter because right now I'm here in Brussels and I'm going to enjoy the 6-7 hours that I get to spend in the city walking around and just noticing everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment